Call for Research proposals in the area of Corporate Governance
The Ackerman Center for Corporate Governance seeks to receive research proposals in the area of Corporate Governance:
- The proposal may be submitted by one or several researchers affiliated with one of Israel's acknowledged academic institutions.
- Time frame for completing the research is one year .
- The Center's scientific committee will choose up to three proposals that will be awarded a 20,000 NIS grant each.
- The projects will be presented in a special forum/workshop that will be organized by the Center .
Link to full document (in Hebrew)
- The research should be of relevance to Corporate Governance-related issues; however proposals in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility are also most welcome.